Got Keys?
Got Keys? We do, actually Morgan does. He is the dominant figure in our relationship, he owns and maintains possession of the keys. The keys are our symbol of control, and power in our relationship. Whoever holds the keys gets to be the Top or dominant person. Morgan controls the keys, they are his, he chooses when and if to give them to me.
He dangles them in front of me, teases me, seduces me, lights the dominant fire in me with them. When I see them something changes in me, the inner dominant floods my mind and body. The animal in me comes to surface, the need to control, to inflict pain. To dominate, to use, to abuse, and also to give a gift that I find more precious than gold.
Morgan does this for me. Most of the time he is in control, he takes me to places I've only dreamt of. He leads me, and guides me into deeper submission than I've ever known. He knows me well, and somehow always seems to give me what I need when I need it. This past weekend, he gave me a gift of release. He knew how to push me, guide me into a full sobbing release. I will carry that memory with me always.
When he gives me the gift of holding the keys, I soar and feel beyond blessed to be trusted so much. He is giving me control, and the power becomes mine. I know it's a gift, and I treasure those times. Morgan is a powerful man, rock hard muscles, tall built body he towers over me, he can easily crush me, and beat me. I call him my superhero, because he is, in every way my HERO. He gives me his submission freely and it humbles me to my core. Morgan is the perfect balance between, superman, and prince charming. He knows how to be gentle, yet hard and firm at the same time. Its a balance I've learned is not common, and I treasure this man with all of my being. So, when he gives me this control, I take it seriously, and have found I LOVE giving him what he needs. Love taking him to that release and beyond...giving him what he desires and loves.

These are "our" keys.... He has the power, and it gives me security, knowing he is in control. But when he hands them to me... I get a whole new level of energy and excitement. I get to express the side of me I am just beginning to realize is there. Its a thrill, privilege, honor, and gift. I look forward to every opportunity I have to possess them...
~Jade
He dangles them in front of me, teases me, seduces me, lights the dominant fire in me with them. When I see them something changes in me, the inner dominant floods my mind and body. The animal in me comes to surface, the need to control, to inflict pain. To dominate, to use, to abuse, and also to give a gift that I find more precious than gold.
![]() |
| www.animalhdwalls.com |
Morgan does this for me. Most of the time he is in control, he takes me to places I've only dreamt of. He leads me, and guides me into deeper submission than I've ever known. He knows me well, and somehow always seems to give me what I need when I need it. This past weekend, he gave me a gift of release. He knew how to push me, guide me into a full sobbing release. I will carry that memory with me always.
When he gives me the gift of holding the keys, I soar and feel beyond blessed to be trusted so much. He is giving me control, and the power becomes mine. I know it's a gift, and I treasure those times. Morgan is a powerful man, rock hard muscles, tall built body he towers over me, he can easily crush me, and beat me. I call him my superhero, because he is, in every way my HERO. He gives me his submission freely and it humbles me to my core. Morgan is the perfect balance between, superman, and prince charming. He knows how to be gentle, yet hard and firm at the same time. Its a balance I've learned is not common, and I treasure this man with all of my being. So, when he gives me this control, I take it seriously, and have found I LOVE giving him what he needs. Love taking him to that release and beyond...giving him what he desires and loves.
These are "our" keys.... He has the power, and it gives me security, knowing he is in control. But when he hands them to me... I get a whole new level of energy and excitement. I get to express the side of me I am just beginning to realize is there. Its a thrill, privilege, honor, and gift. I look forward to every opportunity I have to possess them...
~Jade


Comments
Post a Comment