Finally Free To Be Me.
In my dreams, there is a man who knows how to touch me, who can excite me with a single look, a word, a smile. This was my fantasy, a man who understood me deep inside, someone my soul would recognize. A man who understood the submissive in me, and also the dominant part of me, how each is unique, and yet connected together. I had read about this type of male, in romance novels. A man who was gentle yet firm, harsh yet kind, and strict yet caring with a heart of solid gold. A man who could read my body, read my soul with no words.
A little over a year ago the dream became reality. I met Morgan, and instantly we connected, there was a spark, an electric current between us that was so powerful it too my breath away. Instantly our souls connected on a basic level that words cannot accurately describe. Our minds while separate came together and united, blending our souls and bodies. While its only been just over a year, I feel as though I've known him my entire life.
As submissives we connect on level that few can. We both understand the desires of giving up control, and allowing the freedom to take us over when we are bound and submitting. Yet, we also understand the need to control, bind, and take over. We are new to being switches, new to letting go of our inhibitions and giving ourselves over to our deepest desires.
This is our journey, as we explore the wide world of kink. From spanking to hypnosis, to rope play and edge play, I invite you to join us as we grow and learn together. Embracing our kinky selves, as people, minus the titles, and pressure.
~Jade
A little over a year ago the dream became reality. I met Morgan, and instantly we connected, there was a spark, an electric current between us that was so powerful it too my breath away. Instantly our souls connected on a basic level that words cannot accurately describe. Our minds while separate came together and united, blending our souls and bodies. While its only been just over a year, I feel as though I've known him my entire life.
As submissives we connect on level that few can. We both understand the desires of giving up control, and allowing the freedom to take us over when we are bound and submitting. Yet, we also understand the need to control, bind, and take over. We are new to being switches, new to letting go of our inhibitions and giving ourselves over to our deepest desires.
This is our journey, as we explore the wide world of kink. From spanking to hypnosis, to rope play and edge play, I invite you to join us as we grow and learn together. Embracing our kinky selves, as people, minus the titles, and pressure.
~Jade

Comments
Post a Comment