...just a word or two



Sent
...having fun, want to sneak a kiss
Received 
Ummmm a quick kiss is nice




Sent 
...deep, throaty, wet
Received
Moaning
Sent 
...my hand forced down front of your pants
Received 
Ohhhh yes.....
Received
Feel the wetness you instantly caused
Received 
Glad your having fun!!!
Sent 
...fingers dip inside, massage your spongy spot, feel your knees drop
Received 
Oh gawd
Received 
Knees weak just thinking about that
Sent 
...grasping your neck, pushing you against refrigerator, bottles clinking loudly, squeezing your throat, as other hand rubs three fingers vigorously against your spot- feeling it swell, rubbing it raw...as you clamp my arm...eyes glazing with lack of O2...just about to cum
Received 
OMG
Sent 
...throwing you over island butcher block, as you gasp
Sent 
...grabbing a carving knife
Sent 
...with which I prick into your tights
Sent 
...watching the blade slice through the fabric, baring your asshole
Sent 
...holding your neck to wood with the blade
Sent
...I search the nearest cupboard
Sent 
...finding tub of Crisco
Sent 
...scoop a dollop of white
Sent 
...and smear into your hole through the sliced gash
Sent 
...you moan, but quiet
Sent 
...others in next room
Sent 
...as head of my swollen cock protrudes from jeans , (no underwear)
Sent 
...and I yank your hair with a greased hand
Sent 
...and plow through the white mush, finding resistance, then a give
Sent 
...as my cock spikes your asshole, and sheaths in your rectum, oiled in grease and my lust
Sent 
...my hips pulling back and slamming forth into your tightness
Sent 
...building speed and heat with each forceful slap
Sent 
...causing Crisco to melt clear and drip down thighs, leaving clear view of my shaft splitting your bum
Sent 
...holding your wrists, arms pulled back, as I crush your tits into the cutting board...our fucking echoing off the hanging pots
Sent 
...feeling the boil and rise, as I groan and thrash your butt cunt
Sent 
...feeling my boil, burst to steam and spurt into your spoil, adding more froth to the white
Sent 
...as I cry out
Sent 
...dropping your spent carcass to the floor, your ass wet, smeared in grease and leaking cum, shining bright through the cut
Sent 
...body heaving
Sent 
...as I zip up
Sent
...walking out of kitchen to next room
Sent 
...a huge stain on my stomach and crotch
Sent 
...making eye contact with each
Sent 
...daring them to ask, or at least imagine
Sent 
...where the fuck you are?
Sent 
...just say'in
Received
HOLY SHIT
Received 
Read that now squirming in my seat
Received
That was so fucking hot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you ever...?

Update!! Our Journey... 7 years later continues...

Finally Free To Be Me.